In today’s environment of low inventories, and low floor plan balances, Cash Management Accountants (CMAs) are effectively capped. Dealers need solutions for excess capital. Current low interest rates allow banks credit to pay next to nothing for cash deposits. Consider developing a customized investment portfolio with a professional investment advisor.
Withum Wealth Management
brings the resources of a multi-billion dollar investment advisory firm to Withum’s dealership clients. The excess reserve investment option for dealers presents the opportunity for Withum Wealth Management to provide tailored solution and assist in resolving potential cash management issues that arise within the industry. The knowledge and experience of Withum Wealth Management brings a smart alternative solution to the current investment options.
Why Consider a Professional Investment Advisor
- Invest in publicly traded securities (e.g.,) US Treasuries, Individual Corporate Bonds, CDs, Preferred Stock, Exchange-Traded Funds)
- Customized Investment Policy – risk management emphasized
- Allocate to short-term investments that provide needed liquidity
- Portfolio allocation can be adjusted based on dealer’s appetite for risk
- Direct relationship with dedicated Investment Advisor
- Transparent, 24/7 login access to investment account and Withum Wealth Management client portal
- Investment account linked to corporate bank account for ease of electronic transfers
- Investments not guaranteed; no bank or insurance products offered
- SIPC protection up to $500,000 including $250,000 for cash
Withum Wealth Management brings the resources of a multi-billion dollar investment advisory firm to the clients of Withum, a nationally-recognized advisory, audit, tax and accounting firm.
As an investment adviser registered with the SEC, Withum Wealth is held to a higher standard of conduct than most brokerage firms. By law, clients’ interests must be kept ahead of our own.
We seek to limit conflicts of interest. Our investment management fees are based on assets under management as opposed to commission-based brokerage fees. Annuities, hedge funds and all revenue sharing products are excluded from our universe of approved client investments.
Straight Forward Solutions
We aim to provide investment solutions focused on keeping your core investable assets in a portfolio that is easy to understand, accessible and cost-efficient. We suggest clients think twice before investing their core-assets in illiquid investments and “outsourced” separate account management platforms.
Withum Wealth does not take custody of client assets, as these are held with qualified custodians. We believe separating the investment advisory function from the custodial relationship creates an additional level of financial security and reduces the risk of potential conflicts.
Wealth Management Integration
A Withum Wealth relationship lends a seamless coordination with all of your Withum professionals. As an example, tax, wealth transfer, a proposed sale of a business and investments can become part of a collaborative thought process.