Cybersecurity and its Financial Impact on the Family Office Today and in the Future
Pepper Hamilton LLP, Fiduciary Trust Company International, and Option 3 Ventures invite you and your colleagues to attend a complimentary panel discussion and networking event. Join us on February 19th, 2019 for a discussion on cybersecurity trends and their financial impact on the family office today, and how to prepare for the future.
The topics include:
- What are today’s cybersecurity forecasts and trends and how are family offices being directly impacted?
- What are the legal requirements for cyber compliance? How can a family office assess, detect, respond, and recover from a cyber-threat or cyber-attack?
- How can a family office capitalize on the cybersecurity market? What are the types of investments family offices can seek out to generate a return from cybersecurity?
Panelists and Moderator
- Kevin J. Duncan, Managing Director, Director of Estate Administration and Trust Counsel
- Manish Thakur, Managing Partner, Option 3 Ventures
- Anurag Sharma, Principal, Withum
- Moderator: Andrew Hulsh, Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Pepper Hamilton LLP
620 Eighth Avenue, 37th Floor
New York, NY 10018
5:00PM – Registration
5:30PM – Panel Discussion
6:30PM – Cocktail Reception and Networking