POSTPONED: Cybercrime is at Record Levels. Are You Protected?
Until recently, most business owners protected their data by simply using an external hard drive and taking a copy home. The fear of loss by fire or water was paramount. However, the world has changed. Convenient access to data from multiple access sources – laptops, tablets and smart phones – has brought significant risk to business operations. Data theft is on the rise and must be addressed.
Join us as we discuss:
- What is a data breach and how often do they occur? Learn about case studies.
- Password safety and best practices.
- Data protection and encryption. How secure is public Wi-Fi?
- Email scams and what to look out for. How you can protect your assets.
- The best approach to working with professional and financial institutions.
- Risk assessment and penetration testing procedures. Loss prevention.