Withum winner of HLB’s Accountant and International Accounting Bulletin Awards
WithumSmith+Brown, PC (Withum) was announced as a winner in the Employer of the Year category. Jurors commended the firm for its voluntary turnover rate of only 6.3% as well as its innovation in recruitment through social media and video marketing.
“We are absolutely thrilled to have received this prestigious award from The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin,” says Bill Hagaman, Withum’s managing partner and CEO. “To be named Employer of the Year is a reflection of the hard work and dedication of our many team members who make our firm such a great place to work, offering our staff opportunities to have a fulfilling career, and to have a little fun, too.”
Prime Advice Consulting Group (HLB Russia) won in the Advisory Project of the Year category. The award was given to a local firm or global network/association which has worked on an advisory project of significant importance or scale and demonstrated the organisation’s abilities.
Several HLB members were also finalists this year:
- Simon Byrne (HLB Sheehan Quinn, Ireland), finalist in the Young Accountant of the Year category
- Foo Kon Tan LLP (HLB Singapore) finalists in Employer of the Year category
- Guru & Jana, Chartered Accountants (HLB India), finalist in the Thought Leadership Initiative of the Year
- Bill Hagaman (Withum, HLB USA) finalist in Personality of the Year category
- David Stene (Eide Bailly, HLB USA) finalist in Lifetime Achievement category
Previous HLB International winners include Amy Askew, Kader Kaneye and Suzyo Mulenga in the Young Accountant of the Year category.