Our Mission and Values
- To place service to our clients as our highest priority
- To maintain the highest professional and ethical standards demanded by the profession, our clients and the public
- To retain quality staff by providing an atmosphere which encourages them to reach their full potential
- To establish WithumSmith+Brown as a leading regional firm with international capabilities
- To fulfill our social responsibility to the community through volunteer service
- To ensure healthy, sustained profitable growth
We are committed to serving growing companies with expert advice and innovative solutions, along with personalized and timely services, all with the highest professional and ethical standards being upheld, helping them to BE IN A POSITION OF STRENGTHSM.
Commitment to Quality
WS+B became one of the first non-national accounting firms to voluntarily join the AICPA SEC Practice Section and the Private Companies Practice Section, subjecting the firm to a peer review every three years.Since then,the AICPA, which provides oversight to firms across the U.S., has recognized WS+B for eleven consecutive positive peer reviews.
Commitment to Integrity
WS+B also is subject to periodic inspections by the PCAOB, a private-sector, nonprofit corporation created to oversee the auditors of public companies in order to protect the interest of investors. Our participation in this program validates our uncompromising commitment to excellence, integrity and independence, which in turn provides you with the highest degree of ethical standards and professionalism.
Our Core Values
WS+B has demonstrated a sustained commitment to employees, clients and community for nearly 40 years and the root of our success stems from the strength of our relationships.
- Commitment to Our Staff
The cornerstone of our Firm’s success is truly the loyal and talented professionals who work here every day, and we are committed to providing a professional and caring environment where talented, people-oriented professionals can reach their fullest potential.
- Commitment to Our Clients
Our corporate culture cultivates passionate, talented problem-solvers who deliver “Big Four” resources with industry-leading teamwork and responsiveness. Our greatest success is derived from working alongside every client as a true partner, and watching their business grow and thrive.
- Commitment to Our Communities
Employees are strongly encouraged to engage in philanthropic endeavors which positively impact the not-for-profits and charitable organizations within their communities. Giving back nurtures a better understanding of their mission, and a stronger sense of compassion toward the people and communities which they serve.