Regardless of your age or economic situation, proper planning is essential in ensuring that your assets will be preserved and distributed according to your intentions. WithumSmith+Brown (“Withum”) takes a comprehensive approach to estate planning. Our specialists will help with developing and implementing strategies to:
- Set your personal goals and objectives
- Estimate your net worth
- Preserve and build your wealth
- Ensure adequate retirement income
- Determine insurance needs
- Minimize estate and other tax liabilities
- Maximize trust, gifting and planned giving benefits
- Plan efficient transfer of your assets
- Monitor and adjust your estate plan as needed
Withum’s estate planning professionals are CPAs with specialized training in estate, tax and trust matters. They are Personal Financial Specialists (PFS), Certified Financial Planners (CFPTM) and Certified Specialists in Estate Planning (CSEP).
Withum will ensure that the greatest value of your assets is ultimately transferred to your beneficiaries in an organized and efficient manner.