Firm News and Events
Sunday, February 01, 2009
WS+B Presents NJBIZ CFO of the Year Awards
WithumSmith+Brown is the presenting sponsor for NJBIZ’s inaugural awards program, CFO of the Year, honoring New Jersey’s Chief Financial Officers. The CFO of the Year program will celebrate New Jersey’s financial executives at all levels who contribute to the success of New Jersey’s economic growth and stability. An independent panel of industry professionals will judge the nominations and select the finalists in each of the categories.
The Award Categories include:
CFO of the Year – Awarded to a CFO from each of the below categories who has made an outstanding contribution to his/her company’s performance over the past year.
• Public Company with revenues over $500MM
• Public Company with revenues up to $500MM
• Private Company with revenues over $100MM
• Private Company with revenues up to $100MM
• Emerging Company in business 5 years or less
• Charitable Nonprofit CFO
Best Turnaround Specialist – CFO who has broken through the traditional boundaries of finance in contributing to a significant transaction, transformation or turnaround of his/her company.
Best Growth Manager – CFO of a company that has experienced a tremendous amount of growth.
Community Service Award – CFO who in addition to excelling professionally, has given time and energy to building community and enhancing the quality of life in the Garden State.
• Must be chief financial officer or hold equivalent position.
• Nominees’ company must be headquartered in New Jersey.
• Minimum period of service in current position must be 3 years.
• May be self-nominated or nominated by another person
• Nominees may only be entered in one category.
Finalists will be recognized and the winners in each category will be announced during a breakfast awards ceremony on May 13, 2009, place TBD. Deadline for nominations is February 24th. For the nomination guidelines, please visit www.NJBIZ.com.Back to Firm News and Events