Firm News and Events
Friday, February 01, 2008
WS+B Tech Specialists Presents "Become a CITP” Program
Jim Bourke, CPA.CITP, WS+B partner, presented a complimentary webinar for the Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs (PICPA) entitled, “Become a Certified Information Technology Professional: Solidify Your Reputation as an Accounting & IT Expert.” The event was held on February 14.
Topics discussed were:
-Who a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) is and what the certification requires.
-Understanding how AICPA awards the credential as an acknowledgement of your experience and training information technology.
- How becoming a CITP can enhance your role in your firm or organization, as well as solidify your reputation as an accounting and IT expert.
- Benefits of adding CITP to your credentials
- Requirements for earning your CITP
- Rewards of having a CITP on staff-in both public accounting and business & industry
- Advantages for CPAs providing IT Consulting services.
For more information on future webinars, please visit www.picpa.org. Back to Firm News and Events