Death Care Services
Our Death Care Services Group have experience working with small and large-sized companies in the death care services industry, including cemeteries, crematories, funeral homes and industry-related associations. We provide a wide range of outstanding support and customized services, such as:
- Audited Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Reviews and Compilations
- Trust Fund Compliance Audits
- Examinations by the Internal Revenue Service
- Examinations by State Taxing Agencies
- Preparation of Application for Tax Exempt Status
- Conversions of Profit to Not-for-Profit Entities
- Management Advisory Services
- Preparation of all Required Federal and State Tax Filings, including Federal Form 990
- Audits of Pension Plans, including 401(k) Audits
- International Accounting and Auditing Services
- Forensic Accounting Services
- Multi-State Taxation
OUR EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY
Our Death Care Services professionals are fully dedicated to serving the industry and remain committed to keeping our clients ahead of the curve and up-to-the-minute on the changes in laws and standards in the death care services industry. We provide timely and valuable information which enables you to make informed decisions when it comes to your business.
We recognize the need for familiar faces among our engagement team. We strive to provide you with the most personalized and knowledgeable support. Our Firm’s stability and overall growth encourages first-rate talent to join WS+B and grow with us. Our clients benefit from the expertise and continuity of their engagement team and the rapport which develops in time from this crucial business relationship. If there is a question or concern you may have, our professionals are always available to offer the one-on-one support you need.
The information contained herein is not necessarily all inclusive, does not constitute legal or any other advice, and should not be relied upon without first consulting with appropriate qualified professionals.