Architecture and Engineering (A/E)
WithumSmith+Brown (WS+B) has the experience to put architectural and engineering companies in positions of strength. Our advisors understand the unique business model and issues of Firms in the A/E industry. Besides traditional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services, we offer specialized services to meet your specific objectives, including:
- Benchmarking studies
- Revenue recognition under percentage of completion
- Internal control reviews
- Government contract audits
- Overhead rate calculations and audits
- Research and development tax credits
- Energy-efficient building design tax deductions
- Insurance consulting
- International expansion strategies
- Mergers & acquisition consulting
- Incentive compensation and benefits planning
- Business succession planning
- Entity selection and corporate restructuring
- Estate planning, wealth preservation
- Litigation support
We have been assisting architects and engineers with a variety of financial and operational issues for many years. Our clients include some of the largest, most prestigious award-winning firms in the Mid-Atlantic regional area.
With in-depth industry knowledge and a broad range of financial expertise, our design industry specialists can help your firm operate more efficiently and profitably.
Beginning in tax year 2015, New York joined an increasing number of states that employ a market- based sourcing regime for corporate service receipts. This market […]Read More
The information contained herein is not necessarily all inclusive, does not constitute legal or any other advice, and should not be relied upon without first consulting with appropriate qualified professionals.