Insurance Advisory Services (IIAG)
In these challenging times, it has never been more critical to protect your family, your company and your assets. The Insurance & Investment Advisory Group, LLC (“IIAG”) provides insurance and investment solutions for the affluent and business markets and puts them in a position of strength.
An independent business, IIAG represents many of the leading product manufacturers. By working with client advisors, we will help you identify significant savings resulting from market innovations and changed circumstances. These services are provided free of charge and include:
- Non-qualified deferred compensation review for IRS compliance
- Audit of life insurance policies for performance, tax treatment and suitability
- Risk assessment for property & casualty insurance exposures
- Cost containment options
In addition, we can help source products such as:
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Health insurance (individual and group)
- Property insurance (personal and commercial)
- Investment management
Anthony Sardis, President of IIAG, previously worked for major financial institutions where he had responsibility for retail and wholesale distribution offerings. He also has experience as a tax lawyer, accountant and commercial banker.
Tony is viewed as an industry expert, has spoken extensively throughout the country and is widely published.