Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Owning an Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) can be a rewarding and profitable experience, but it can also pose unique challenges. WS+B’s experienced healthcare professionals are dedicated to providing ambulatory surgery center development, operation and management services that allow ASCs to provide their patients with the best possible care.
Services WS+B will provide, specific to Ambulatory Surgery Centers:
- Work with your legal counsel to assist in the planning process for your surgery center
- Assist in the preparation of any necessary applications for certificates of need
- Assist you in the development of facility fee schedules
- Conduct financial statement analyses to project the financial results of the startup and operation of your proposed or existing facility
- Preparation of all required financial statements and federal and state tax returns
- Offer complete accounts receivable management
- Coordinate rejected claims processing
- Evaluate quality and risk management
- Assist with a cost per procedure analysis
- Review your operational insurance needs
- Assist in preparing an exit strategy
Allow WS+B’s Healthcare specialists to help put your facility in a position of strength.
The information contained herein is not necessarily all inclusive, does not constitute legal or any other advice, and should not be relied upon without first consulting with appropriate qualified professionals.