WithumSmith+Brown has extensive experience with franchising both in the retail and business to business segments. Franchising is a growing segment. Franchisors and Franchisees are faced with many challenges from branding, expansion of multi-units, profitability and strategic planning.
Our Franchising professionals can assist you with the following services:
- Assistance with initial franchise acquisitions, including due diligence and return on investment analysis
- Review of franchising documents
- Business valuations
- Assistance with the compliance of the franchise agreements
- Assistance with royalty fee agreements and calculations
- Multi-unit expansion
- Review of non-compete agreements
- Royalty audits
- Accounting and tax services
- Bench marking
- Budgeting and cash flows
- Business plans and structures
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released final repair regulations pertaining to capitalization and depreciation (T.D. 9636). It governs when taxpayers must capitalize and when they […]Read More
The information contained herein is not necessarily all inclusive, does not constitute legal or any other advice, and should not be relied upon without first consulting with appropriate qualified professionals.