There’s something different about WithumSmith+Brown. Explore our career site and you’ll discover a place where talent thrives. Listen to our stories.
Learn about our unique culture —”The Withum Way.”
If you need assistance navigating this site, or in applying for a position, please contact Debbie Lee-Ho, HR Generalist, at 609-520-1188 or email@example.com.
|We recruit only the BEST and the BRIGHTEST talent; individuals with a passion for the profession, and an expectation for something different from the firm they work for. LEARN MORE about us and see why people begin their careers at WS+B.|
|Become a part of a dynamic environment and an outstanding team of professional at WS+B.
Begin your Search.
Co-workers matter. Surround yourself with exceptional talent and exceptional human beings. Put yourself in a position of strength.
We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business. It’s a passion that’s felt firm wide, and is a real part of the Withum family.
WS+B is an incubator for exceptional business leaders, because we nurture our people. We don’t just invest in comprehensive business and leadership development programs, we invest in you.
We know talented individuals have many opportunities to choose from. Each individual is on their own journey to success. We support these pursuits actively, to help you reach your aspirations.
WithumSmith+Brown is a company where you can chart your own course. It’s a place where you can design your own long-term career and professional experiences to meet your own distinct interests. We believe in the power of the individual-it’s a core value at WS+B. And it’s why you belong here.
WithumSmith+Brown is passionate about our employees and their well-being. Our highly competitive benefits package is what sets us apart from so many Firms. It’s also one of the many reasons WithumSmith+Brown is honored on NJ’s Best Places to Work list, year after year.
We are proud to offer our employees these distinctive benefits:
PAID TIME OFF
New Hires actually accrue over 4 weeks of paid time off their first year – between vacation, scheduled Firm holidays, and floating holidays. There also is a separate sick time accrual policy and bereavement leave, should an employee need it.
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Insurances – including discounted rates for employees who participate in a Wellness Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts – medical and dependent care coverage
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Continuing Professional Education – in house, off-site training provided
- Tuition Reimbursement – for credits needed to earn your CPA license
- CPA Exam – Full compensation for exam sitting time and a BONUS when you pass!
- Professional Dues
- Shadow Stock Plan – That gives you an opportunity to share in the Firm’s Growth
- 401(k) Plan with Match (% is at management discretion)
- Fee Participation Plan
- Technology Reimbursement
- Bonus Program
- The latest in state-of-the-art technology and software, including laptops, dual monitors, portable scanners so you have the tools to do your job!
- And, an Enjoyable, Fun & Flexible Environment – Where everyone, from interns to partners, are part of the team and where all enjoy a great sense of work-life balance!