About the Firm
With 14 offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Florida and Colorado, WithumSmith+Brown (WS+B) brings clients the benefits of a larger organization without sacrificing the attention and personal service that one expects from a local business. WS+B’s regional offices ensure easy access to our dedicated, experienced team and the advice you need to achieve greater growth and financial success. Our clients represent a broad spectrum of industries and range in size from small, entrepreneurial startups to billion-dollar, publicly-held companies.
Our Firm’s stability and overall growth encourages first-rate talent to join WS+B and grow with us. The Firm has over 450 staff, with over 200 CPAs. Our clients benefit from the expertise and continuity of their engagement team and the rapport which develops in time from this crucial business relationship. Your engagement team provides timely service and accessibility—simply put, WS+B is there when you need us.
Our stability has permitted us to develop long-term relationships in the banking, legal and financial services fields.
With strong roots in the business community, we have built relationships which afford our clients with referrals to the finest services available in these areas. Also, the Firm is involved in a broad range of civic and charitable activities, a further indication of our commitment to the communities in which we are based.
- Founded in 1974 by Frederick Withum, Leonard Smith and Ivan Brown
- 33rd largest firm in the nation in 2012 and in the Top 10 accounting firms in the Northeast.
- Ranked number 13 in the Vault Accounting 50, in 2013
- One of the first firms to voluntarily join the Private Companies Practice Section of the
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and participate in the peer review
process. We have passed all eleven consecutive peer reviews
- Staff of approximately 450, with more than 300 professionals and over 200 CPAs providing accounting, audit, tax and business consulting services
- Member of the Center for Public Company Audit Firms since 1977
- Partnering for CPA Practice Success of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board